Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I live next door to Tate Museum but I've never been there
I live next door to Tate Museum and I've never been there
I have so much in my mind, yet all I seem to do is hang around mindlessly
I hate friendster more and more, but I still use it
I have many friends here with me far away from home but I feel lonely
I turn on the heater when it's warm
and I turn it off when it's cold
I keep tossing between 2 choices, when I know I've made a choice from the very beginning
I worked so hard to get here, and yet I have no idea why I'm here
I love my family more than ever, but I don't seem to feel their absence
I hate blogging and poetry, yet I'm doing this (not that this is poetry)
I miss some people, they're just people I don't have to
I am late for an outing, yet I'm still here typing
Oh, I live next door to Tate Museum and I've never been there
Twitter
Facebook
RSS
0 comments (+add yours?)
Post a Comment